LiIon – new Ultra Long Life Battery Pack for the RT4 baitboat, suitable as a main and backup battery.
with 24500mah bei 4S = 363Wh!!!
30% DEAL discount
[Offer Limited to 50 pieces! Max. 3 per person] 209 € instead of 299 €!
The new Ultra Long Life Battery packs were originally exclusively offered to our industrial customers, for example for full-time mapping sessions with our RT4 Baitboat. Since we occasionally inquiries from private customers for even larger Batteries, we offer the longlife batteries now in limited quantity. The Ultra Longlife Batterie fits together with the regular 8,7ah Hi-C Batterey perfectly into the Batterie compartment. You can also use the Ultra Long Life battery as the main battery, and use the normal LiIon RT4 battery as a backup for a total of 33200mah @ 4S!
with voltage indicator:
delivery with free integrated voltage indication, for an easy check of the battery status (100%, 75%,50%, 25%)
– 4S with 14.8 V nominal voltage , 24500mAh , Weight: only 1200g .
– class A Cells Hi- C Cells
– Length: 18,5cm; Width: 5.3 cm; Height: 7.5 cm
– Finished assembly with XT-60 Connector and EH balancer charging port
– Puncture-proof cells
– No bloating, valve-controlled over-pressure protection
– Cycles resistance 3 x higher than conventional LiPo packs
– Higher usable temperature range
– Usable from -20 to +60 degrees Celsius, with significantly
less loss of performance, especially at lower temperatures
– The Li -Ion cells have a higher impact resistance than LiPo
cells (soft packs), because the metal housing that is used,
is much less sensitive to physical damage than LiPo cells,
which can be damaged by too much pressure.
– Form fit for wobble-free use of up to 2 batteries in the boat.
Our Li- Ion battery packs are UN Certified ( UN38.3 ) and thus provide the safest transportation and storage capacity without special packaging and other security measures.
Unlike other manufacturers, we use 4S (4-cell Li-Ion packs with 14.8 V nominal output instead of 7.4 V or 11.1 V. Due to the higher voltage of our 4S battery consumes far less power with the same load and in conjunction with the jet propulsion achieves the longest battery life. The Maximum power is calculated from the nominal voltage (volts) * Capacity (Ah ) = watt-hours (Wh) in our case 14.8 V 24.5Ah * = 355 Wh per battery pack!
So far delivered RT4 boats can also be operated with the new Li-ion longlife packs without changes to the boat as a main or backup battery and can be recharged with the supplied charger Robbe without changing the program .