Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for one of the largest and most successful companies in the fishing industry? As a rapidly growing world market leader in high-end fishing tackle and industrial mapping rovers, we offer interesting & permanent jobs!
While COVID had a negative impact on many companies, it had the opposite effect on us: our sales have grown by an average of 71% in the last few years, and last year our turnover already tripled! In the meantime, our international team of specialists has grown to more than 50 full-time employees. Apply now - and perhaps you too will be part of this success story!
We are looking for reinforcement for our Service/ Customer Support Team!
- Customer service via eMail and telephone in German and English language
- Collecting all relevant data and information
- Contact person for all enquiries about our products or for our existing customers
- Competent and outgoing, sympathetic handling of our excellent service
- No telephone canvassing or active sales on the phone
- Ideally first experience in written and telephone customer service in German and English
- Enjoy communicating with people
- Strong service orientation and professionalism
- Positive attitude with a friendly voice and polite manners
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Confident use of computers (you will be trained to work with our processes in a relaxed manner)
- Ability to work in a team, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Very good, business fluent English and German, both written and spoken
| Desirable but not absolutely necessary
- Fishing as a hobby
- Experience with our products
☑️ An extremely interesting and varied job in an attractive and modern working environment
☑️ Close, friendly cooperation in a young, dynamic team.
☑️ Full-time (40h/week) or part-time permanent position, performance-related salary.
☑️ Flexible working hours that allow for a good work-life balance
☑️ Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes - for a lot of creative freedom
☑️ Development opportunities independent of degree and education (promotion opportunities)
If you are interested, we look forward to receive your application, curriculum vitae, a short description about yourself and your gross/monthly salary expectation.
Alternatively in written form:
Our Sales & Service Managers Daniel and Philipp explain the difference, tips & tricks and point... [more]
"It's not just in cold water that finding the fish is the key to being effective. 50 metres might... [more]
Henk Suylen Proline - Baitspirals “With the baitspirals carplounge offers its customers an... [more]
''After extensive discussions with other baitboat owners it was clear to me quickly that it must... [more]
”This is the latest addition to our Monster carp team. The Carp Lounge RT4 boat! Globally... [more]
Longrange specialist Frank picked up his RT4 Baitboat at the BigOne Carp show and tells us in an... [more]
'' It was amazing how quick it was to master the controls but getting used to the speed of this... [more]
‘’ It’s a new lake, you can learn a lot by driving around with the baitboat by using the... [more]
The same evening we got a enthusiastic call from Samir: ‘’I already got some nice carps and I’m... [more]
'' The heads of Fox int. and Korda Developments: // in action with their RT4 Raymarine Autopilot... [more]