Just sign up for our free newsletter and we will keep you up to date with upcoming tutorial dates and links to already published tutorials.
Unlike in the actual app from the Playstore, some features do not work or
features do not work or work differently in the Browser Demo:
- Browser Demo currently does not work on mobile devices, but only on desktop PCs and larger tablets.
- Screenshots of the echo screen are downloaded when they are created and cannot be viewed in the app.
- Track recordings are possible, but cannot be used for map generation.
- Winchcam support is limited to the display in the browser, the Winchcam itself is displayed as "Connected" in the browser.
- Winchcams are always displayed as disconnected in the browser.
- Tablet location is loaded via the browser API and still shows the device location if possible
- The simulator mode starts automatically and shows the status "Connected" directly
- The start position of the map is Carplounge HQ / under Testsee in Krefeld (if location permission)
- The initial boat position is directly with us on the test lake (also works with other features, e.g. "boat as centre").
- The mapping test data is available from our test lake
| VIDEO Tutorial 1: Overview and explanation!
| VIDEO Tutorial 2: Autopilot functions / operating the autopilot
| APV4 APP BROWSER DEMO ONLINE!
YOU WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT OUR V4-APP AND TRY
OUT THE MANY FEATURES YOURSELF?
JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW TUTORIAL SERIES, YOU
CAN NOW FIND THE FREE BROWSER VERSION OF OUR
APP ON OUR WEBSITE AND USE THE TIPS AND
TRICKS FROM THE VIDEO TUTORIALS TO
IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE.
DIRECTLY ON PC!
NO INSTALLATION, NO
EXPLANATORY AND FOR FREE!
AUTOPILOT V4 // TUTORIAL SESSION
Already had a look?
Today we were live again!
In our weekly APV4 Live Tutorial series, we show you the many new features of our V4 APP, explaining each function step by step and answering your questions directly live.
You don't want to miss a tutorial anymore?
Every week we update this page with a new Facebook video tutorial
- want to join us live? You can find the topics in the roadmap!
ROADMAP | TUTORIAL DATES
| General app overview and explaining the basics
| Autopilot functions / operating the autopilot
| Echo sounder features and explanations
| Mapping (generating data)
| Depth Map generation, Map interpretation
| Tips/Tricks/Advanced General
| VIDEO Tutorial 3: Echo Overview & Functions