Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for one of the largest and most successful companies in the fishing industry? As a rapidly growing world market leader in high-end fishing tackle and industrial mapping rovers, we offer interesting & permanent jobs!
While COVID had a negative impact on many companies, it had the opposite effect on us: our sales have grown by an average of 71% in the last few years, and last year our turnover already tripled! In the meantime, our international team of specialists has grown to more than 50 full-time employees. Apply now - and perhaps you too will be part of this success story!
For the expansion of our development department we are looking for a new employee at the next possible date:
| Your tasks
- Crossplatform app development using state-of-the-art web/technologies
- Implementation of sophisticated UX designs for web and mobile
- From conception to development to release, you improve product quality through testing and code reviews
- Creation of prototypes, wireframes as well as support in the technical conception
- Support and further development of our Internet presence
- Practical experience in the development of web applications/services
- Good knowledge of German or English
- Ideally knowledge of Cordova / Ionic / Capacitor
- Practical knowledge in dealing with version management tools such as Git / GitHub / GitLab
- A completed apprenticeship, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or studies in the field of IT, e.g. in computer science, software engineering or computer sciences.
- You are a team player and enjoy contributing your ideas to a young team and getting to know new technologies.
- You are able to work independently and have a quick grasp of new things
☑️ An extremely interesting and varied job in an attractive and modern working environment
☑️ Close, friendly cooperation in a young, dynamic team.
☑️ Full-time (40h/week) or part-time permanent position, performance-related salary.
☑️ Flexible working hours that allow for a good work-life balance
☑️ Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes - for a lot of creative freedom
☑️ Development opportunities independent of degree and education (promotion opportunities)
If you are interested, we look forward to receive your application, curriculum vitae, a short description about yourself and your gross/monthly salary expectation.
Alternatively in written form: